Let me show you what Audrey Shea has been up to this week!

Sleeping . . .

Sleeping . . .

Can you guess?

More sleeping . . .

Holding our foot while we sleep . . .

Passed out!

Sweet little arms!

Another nap . . .

We tried out the mittens and she found this position which was super cute! But let's face it, she is a mitten hater! She freaks out whenever we put them on and pushes them off as fast as she can!

Sleeping in the recliner , she likes to have one foot out :-) I don't blame her, I sleep like that too!
And for awhile she even slept on Grandma Judy!
I know I have promised everyone her birth story and this I will post but I figured people would enjoy pictures even more :-) We'll work on the story later!
OMG - I NEED her! She is too freaking cute. I just want to snuggle her!
ReplyDelete