Audrey is one month old! I get sad thinking how quickly this first month has gone by . . . but I know that we have a lot more fun to come in the future so I guess that makes it okay. I have done my best to keep up with a few things that Audrey has been up to her first month with us. Enjoy a few pictures detailing her life so far!

"Holy cow! A month has already gone by?!"

"That is so crazy!"

"Of course I'll let you take one cute picture Mommy!"

"I've started taking some naps in my super cute crib, Mommy says I will have to start staying nights here in mid-July so Daddy can get some sleep!"

"I mostly sleep in the morning with one afternoon nap, I go to bed around 10pm and wake up at 4am for a snack before starting my day at 7am! I try to be awake more and more everyday so I don't miss out on any fun action!"

"I've also decided that Mommy and Daddy rock, and I really dislike it when they put me down! I would much rather hang out and do what they do!"

"Mommy always has the camera out, sometimes I will cooperate with a cute face :-) It may look like a smile but I am not quite there yet; maybe I'll work on that for next month!"

"I love to snuggle!"

"Mommy also makes me practice tummy time all the time!"

"It's not too bad, I will lift my head up for a second or two and then rest it on the nice pillow."

"Sometimes it makes me hungry from the strenuous workout and I try to eat the pillow."

"I am not against eating the blanket either, or any blanket for that matter!"

"It certainly makes me tired though!"

"My brother Hemi likes to watch me play."

"He will also join in the napping fun :-)"

"And sometimes he copies my frog legs!"

"These are my brothers taking a break outside by their favorite Holly tree!"

"Whenever we leave the house Mommy makes sure I have on a cute outfit with a matching hair bow . . . "

"Everyone says she is crazy for making me wear such big bows, but I rather like them!"

"I am definitely going to be a diva!"
Audrey you have been such a joy this month! Although we've had some frustrating moments we have bonded so much and I know that you recognize and love me because if you hear my voice you will look toward me and cry to be held and then settle right down as soon as I snuggle you :-) Daddy and I tried to weigh you at home this week since it's been two weeks since you've been to the doctor and you came in at 8 pounds 3 ounces! I can't believe you've grown so much in such a short time. Right now you are still breast feeding but once every other day or so I take a break and give you a bottle. You are learning the bottle, it streams down each of your cheeks and you just about need a bath afterward! You aren't super fond of the pacifier or as I call it "paci" when we try to put it in your mouth you become what we call "hornet mad" and take your crying to a whole new level! We don't mind though because you are adorable and I can't wait to see what the next month has in store for us!
test
ReplyDeletetest
ReplyDeleteWhat a WONDERFUL blog update! So exciting to see all the adventures Miss Audrey has had this month. Can't wait to meet her soon!
ReplyDelete