We had a very busy Halloween this year so I am breaking down posts into each of our activities :-) We carved a pumpkin on Sunday and I thought Audrey wouldn't be very interested but she was! Her favorite part was drawing on the pumpkin with a close second being sorting the seeds from the guts!!
It looks like she's holding a spoon but it's actually the pencil, lol.
Mommy stuck a seed on her face!
Excited!!
Getting ready to draw the face on!
It was hard to make her understand that we needed to draw the face on the inside, lol.
Not quite done cleaning it out yet . . .
I don't normally let her stand on the table, it was a special occasion.
Tada! Or as my sweet baby would say, "DAAAA!"
Her first CARVED pumpkin! We're ready for trick or treat now!!
You two did a great job on the jack-o-lantern. Seed on the cheek and all. Have I told you lately what a wonderful mother you are? Only a thousand times!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You made awesome pictures for her to look back on! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI agree - Jules...you are an AMAZING Momma. Love these picture...can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteJulie
ReplyDeleteAudrey is getting cuter by the day! Seems like her daycare does a lot of fun things too. I know your mom is looking forward to coming over on Thanksgiving! Hug that sweet girl for me. Cindi Ferguson