Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

There is nothing I love more than sneaking in Audrey's room late at night to stare at her sleeping. She is just so precious when she is out cold, lol. So I thought I would let you in on one of my favorite moments of the day through a few pictures :-)


* crib inventory *
1) monkey blanket (bottom left corner), a gift from Abby Staples for her 1st Birthday
2) blue Taggies Blanket, the first item I ever bought for the sexless baby in my belly
3) purple Unicorn pillow pet, a gift from me on her 1st Birthday
4) pink stuffed bear, a gift from her Grandma Elaine on her 1st Birthday
5) turtle, a gift from her Daddy when she was just a few months old (she fell in love and he had no choice, lol)
6) pink/brown blankie, we always have at least one and there are about six that we rotate each night

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Haha. I think theres a pic on Mike's facebook page of her sleeping in almost the exact same position when she was a newborn - head thrown back like that making ya wonder how on earth she could be comfy. But obviously it works! :-). I'll say it once again - I love this baby!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete