
Waterfront in Swansboro having a snack!

Exploring . . .

Having a blast!

All ready for the Mum fest! She was rocking the tights :-)

She did not want to walk away from this cat!

She got to ride a cute boat ride. She was about six inches too short but the nice carnie lady let her ride anyway!

Evidently it was an intense experience for her, lol.

Check out her sweet little hand!!
She was comfort drinking! Couldn't get her to take it out of her mouth but she loved it. There was a tantrum when we made her get off :-)
Hope you all had a great weekend as well!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Ok, so...that video of Audi on the boat ride is probably the cutest thing I've seen in my life. Goodness I love your kid, lol. Its even cuter because she looks so dead serious. Low-ridin' with the sippy cup.
ReplyDeleteLindsey
I agree with Lindsey!! I adore the pink tights, too ;)
ReplyDelete