Tuesday, September 29, 2009
BIG Changes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey everyone! So I had no idea what a mini-blog following I have accumulated! I know it's been too long since the last post, but after the walls went up on the house the progress has slowed a bit. Although our builder and framers are still working as hard as ever, the work for the ceiling and roof is a lot more tedious and seems to be taking forever! I did hear a rumor that they were planning on being finished by this Friday or at worst, next Tuesday. That means they can install the windows and the shingles! Yay! I did have a special request for the floor-plan. I will be posting that in a seperate post since it requires some strategic computer skills on the part of me :-) Thanks for reading everyone!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Floor plan adds a lot. It gives us an idea what and where things are. Beautiful lot with lots of privacy and space for your pets.
ReplyDeleteConstruction has really progressed since your last posting. Gerry is "sooo" proud of you two. As she should be. Beautiful home. We will be watching its progress.