We finallly have the kitchen cabinets about halfway installed. He hasn't finished putting the doors on yet and then he has to level them all and add hardware. But here is what we have to date!




This is our problem area, the cabinets were supposed to line up with the front of the wall . . . hmmm, we'll have to ask our builder what our options are tomorrow!

Guest bath with the green walls I love so much ;-)

Laundry Cabinets, they look great!

Master Bath Vanities . . . these are supposed to have crown molding at the top so we'll work on that.

It also seems that this middle top drawers is twice as dark as the others. I promise I am not being too picky, the cabinet guy was a bit sloppy :-(

We picked out our carpet today, it has little flecks of color to try and disguise the black dog hair as much as possible ;-)


Stay tuned for tomorrow's post with Baby McQueeney's gender! :-) Feel free to comment your best guess on what you think it is :-)
Girl, girl, girl, girl!!!
ReplyDeleteBut if it is a boy, I will love him so much!!!