Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Paint!

Although I am titled paint, I thought I would include a picture of our back porch. Mike is super excited about it! I can't wait to sit out here with him this spring as the weather gets nicer . . . speaking of which . . . it was 72 degrees today! I think my soul just needed this sunny weekend. The dogs cheered right up and we took them to our good friends Chuck & Peggie's house. Cash even decided to take a dip in one of his ponds (courtesy of Mike of course)!



And for the namesake of the post . . . we finally have our first coat of tinted primer! In case you were wondering . . . we chose the tan paint on the left in the last post. Here it is below!


We went a bit crazy in the guest bath with some lime green walls! When you see it with the glass tile in the shower it is just great!


Our laundry room with the great checkerboard tile :-)



Fun dining room! The overall goal with the paint was to create the feeling of happiness! After being in our rental for 6 months with the most depressing paint we were willing to go out of our comfort zone with some of the colors. It has all turned out perfect!



We do have this one awkward spot in the dining room. I think what we'll do is take down the fluffy molding they put up there and replace with a 1x6. Then we'll add a little to the top to cover the awkward paint seam.



Here is a far away of the awkward area . . .


One more shot of the dining room. I am so excited!

A picture of the back doors leading to the porch :-)

The yellow office . . . Mike picked this one ;-)

Close-up of the window trim in the office.


Master Bedroom Tray

Tub in Master :-) I can't wait to jump in there!

The next post will focus on CABINETS! Everything is coming along so fast! It is just so excited! AND, tomorrow we will be finding out the sex of our little baby! Of course we will be posting that exciting news! :-) Hope everyone is well, feel free to leave comments with your best baby sex guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment