Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a girl! Mike and I are excited to be welcoming baby girl McQueeney into our family in June 2010! I am of course thrilled because I have been dreaming of a drawer filled with pink hairbows since I got pregnant :-) I think both Mike and I were a bit shocked because I have talked about wanting a girl so much that both of us thought I had jinxed us ;-) We celebrated with dinner at Ruby Tuesday's with our precious friends Stuart, Ann and 1 year old Abigail! Ann surprised me with these three super cute outfits for our new baby girl! (She is amazing because she had only been told it was a girl minutes before dinner.) As if they could be any cuter, I flipped them over when I got home and realized they all had super adorable patches on the butt :-)


This guy is going to be in for it when the baby comes!!!!!!

Notice the crossed paws, he is just such a lover! We have noticed since he was a puppy that he takes a special gentle interest in all little girls ages new born to 12 years old. I just know he will love our new little one! Especially as she gets a little older and more active!!







3 comments:

  1. My favorite part is "a special gentle interest in all little girls ages new born to 12 years old.". I assume you base this on Ms. Abby!?!?!

    Lol, he will be great with little Ms. M...Now, you just have to name her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm so excited that you're having a girl!!! I'm definitely sending you some crazy hair bows. My mom was obsessed when I was little :) Let me know when you come up with a name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is extremely exciting!!! I am soo happy for you and mike! I can't wait to read all about your progress and to read what you name your little princess!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete