I thought I would share a few pictures from our 4th of July weekend. Little Audrey and I partied hard and celebrated the freedom her Daddy fought to protect :-) This post is all from the day BEFORE the 4th, more pics to come there was just too many for one post! I hope everyone else had fun as well and remembered the men and women in our military, they sacrifice everyday so that we can stay free!!
![]() |
| Audrey with her Tia Peggie :-) |
![]() |
| The older kids pushed Audrey around in her car and she just loved it! Also, a view of about a quarter of the food that was there, no one went hungry that is for sure! |
![]() |
| Audrey with Tia Peggie again, the dress was so sweet! Thanks for sending it Aunt Janice and Aunt Jill!! |
![]() |
| If you know me you know that Gladiolus are my favorite! This pretty red one caught my eye so I zoomed from far away to snap a quick picture. Only after I loaded them on the computer did I realize that it also caught the eye of a big bumblebee :-) |
![]() |
| Tia Peggie prepping the car for all the kids, Audrey is one of them now! What happened to my sweet baby?! |
![]() |
| After it got dark we broke out red, white and blue chemlight bracelets and turned on the chromotherapy light in the pool. It was pitch black and you could only see where people were by the light of the pool and bracelets, it was really neat! |
![]() |
| Purple light . . . |
![]() |
| White light . . . |
![]() |
| Look at this big girl walking around with her lights :-) I used the flash for this but in real life all I could see was the lights moving, lol. |
![]() |
| Putting her lights in her car. Later in the night I found these lights and about 20 pieces of candy. We did a Pinata and she had hid her stash in her car, lol. |
![]() |
| Sweet Angel! |
![]() |
| I think I took this one of our sweet friend Sergio not realizing that Tio Chuck was holding Audrey on his shoulder on the right side :-) |
![]() |
| I think she secretly loved how the dress swooshed around when she walked ;-) |
![]() |
| The wet foot prints are from the big kids running from the pool :-) |
![]() |
She just loved those lights!!!
|
![]() |
I love this sweet little baby girl! |
Audrey is such a pretty little thing! She's definitely all girl :-). Love every pic you post!
ReplyDeleteLindsey