Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Movie Review! Red Riding Hood

Okay, so I know this isn't my normal style, but yesterday I was working on catching up on some paperwork and cleaning the house so I bought a pay-per-view movie. I decided on Red Riding Hood because it was daytime and I didn't think I could watch it at night, lol, and because I really love Amanda Seyfried. Boy has she come a long way from Mean Girls!



Anyway, I was really impressed by this movie. It exceeded my expectations not that they were very high :-) In the end I was very entertained and there was the token twist at the end that I didn't even guess before it happened! If you're bored and trying to pick a movie, give it a try!

Speaking of movies, is anyone else excited about this one coming out like I am?


Yes that is right, I love the twilight saga :-) I got addicted to the books and read them all in less than two weeks! Since then I have just been waiting for all the movies to come out, I wish they hadn't waited so long for the next one but November will come soon enough I guess!!

1 comment:

  1. SO excited for the movie to come out, November seems so far away! Even more excited than for Harry Potter (love the books of that one as well)! I think I might have to pass the time with reading the Twilight Saga again...:)

    ReplyDelete