Here are some pictures of our two beautiful babies that are forever connected through their Mommies spending the first of many girls weekends together!!
Quick toy review: For Audrey's Birthday back in May I got her a water table and wrote about it in this Summertime post. Well since then Ann purchased one for Abby and my Mom has had some sweet friends purchase them for their Grandbabies. I highly recommend this toy! It seems to be the popular choice of toy for this summer so if you if you are looking for a toy idea for a toddler you love definitely check out this toy!





When we got bored of the water table we moved on to bubbles!! The anticipation was intense!





Party hard sleep hard!



Ann and her husband Stuart just bought a house here in Tennessee and I just love the whole place but the backyard is so sweet! Here is a great swing . . .


And a sweet Birdhouse that is a RV van, lol. Ann's mother Sara has fallen in love with this sweet gem!

Speaking of Sara, she cooked me a great lasagna dinner last night and there might have even been some wine involved, lol. Here is a picture of Sara with our beautiful babies!!

** At this moment in time Ann and I (and let's be honest there is wine involved again) are posting side by side on the couch while watching HGTV, check out her post here! Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight moon! I have had a lot of toddler time lately and if you got that then so have you,
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
I love your kid. If you ever decide to rent her out for extra cash or anything please consider me. I'll fill out an application, pay the deposit in advance - whatever you want, lol.
ReplyDeletep.s. you guys gonna be around in September at all? When Jeromey gets home from Germany we were thinking' of paying ya a visit. We were just gonna play it by ear. Hit us up!
-Lindsey
Love the swing and birdhouse! Have a great time in Tennessee!
ReplyDeleteI love the party hard sleep hard pix. Hope your visit is great.
ReplyDelete- Dana