I know that I have mentioned Stephanie with La Lumiere Photography too many times to count. She has been so generous to my family and not only took our last portraits as a family here on Earth, but also jumped right in to document Mike's Memorial. I felt like it was very important to document that sad day so that one day Audrey could look through those photos and see not only how loved her Daddy was/is, but also how special he was to fight for our freedom in the United States Marine Corps. I spotted this photo of sweet Ann (who contacted Kelly to add my family to her prayer request) with my baby Audrey on Facebook and thought I would post it here. My husband's Memorial was just four days before Audrey turned one. There are definitely more photos to come as Stephanie burned through four memory cards! It takes time to wade through all those photos and pick out the good ones like the one below!
PS I know everyone is trying to plan for the ceremony at Arlington. Mike's burial will be with full honors and I hear that this can mean around a four to six month lead time. I have been working on this and I will be sure to pass the info as soon as I find out. I won't delay because I know that everyone wants to know ASAP!

No comments:
Post a Comment