Monday, June 13, 2011

Beautiful Artwork!

My Mom has a friend and neighbor, Lori, that has made us each our own beautiful oil painting! I am obsessed with having original decor in my house and now I have a one-of-a-kind piece of art. I have said it before, but people's generosity has been awesome throughout these hard months. It is amazing how people have jumped in to help anyway they can! Thank you so much! Here is our new artwork:

My picture was a beautiful little girl with brown hair just like Audrey :-)
Aren't the colors just so vibrant and beautiful?

My Mom got a Rooster to match her beautiful kitchen!

And she's already found the most perfect place for it among some other Roosters!

Thank you so much Lori!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love that picture! You totally have to take a similiar pic of Audi when she gets to be older and put them beside each other!

    Miss you!
    Auntie Ann

    ReplyDelete