Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dress up!!

My little baby is already turning into a sweet little girl! She really loves to play dress up :-) Here are some pictures with her pearls (everything in the South is bigger including pearls and bowls!) and her pink sparkly purse. Sorry that the pictures aren't very good but this little girl is fast!!










4 comments:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful. Especially in her pearls. I found your blog thru Kelly's Korner. I am so sorry to hear about your husband's passing. Know that I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    I am a reader of Kelly's Korner, and found your blog on her prayer request post. I just wanted to drop you a note to say hello, and let you know I admire your courage, strength and positive atitude during this time in your life. At first, I thought maybe you had not posted about your husband's death because I saw the past 5 or 6 posts and they just seemed so uplifting, and the pictures of your sweet angel brought a smile to my face. When I realized this was all after the passing of Mike, it brought me to tears. You are an inspiration to me, and I will be praying for you and your daughter. I have an 8 month old daughter, and what a miracle and blessing it is. God bless you Julie :)
    Kendall--Pearls to Pampers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just stopped over from Kelly's Korner. I read your incredible story and am so amazed at your strength. Your daughter is beautiful and I pray that the two of you find peace and always know that your angel is always with you both. I wanted to pass along the blog of a good friend of mine whose husband also passed away at the age of 27 from sarcoma. She was left with two small children, and I thought you might enjoy hearing her voice as both of you share such a similar story. The blog address is: http://prayforjohnsonfamily.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Found your blog from Kellys Korner. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom to cancer when I was 7 years old. I'll be praying for you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete