Friday, April 29, 2011
Friday
I am officially at home now. Although it is a relief to be in my own space I definitely miss Mike already! I know that his Dad arrived this afternoon to take good care of him in my absence. I managed to wrangle him out of bed this morning for a shower and it did him so much good. His color was better and he had real clothes on and I think it cheered him up to feel clean for sure! His abdominal wall catheter is still draining well, so we are pretty excited about that. We are just waiting and praying now that the tumor in his bladder decides to stop bleeding so that he may be able to urinate normally and just have his new catheter as a "back-up." The doctor started talking about sending him home this morning, but I think we definitely still have a ways to go before that happens. After being rushed back to the hospital twice in a row we want to make sure that Mike is EXTRA stable before we go home this time. We don't want to have to go back right away! Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend, Audrey and I are going to try the best we know how without Daddy here . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment