Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A college graduation (two and a half weeks too late)

I just wanted to send a quick shout out to my brother Jeff who graduated college on the 14th of May!! He graduated from NC State University with a degree in Graphic Communications (well he has one more class this summer but they let him walk so we're counting it). I wasn't able to attend the actual ceremony because I was spending time with Mike, but I did sneak out to go to a family dinner the night before :-)

    Here are some pictures from dinner at the Angus Barn in Raleigh, NC:

Jeff and I with our Doggie bags (the portions were HUGE!)

(Jeff with his beautiful girlfriend Kayla)

And some pictures from the ceremony that I missed:









Any of you that know me personally know that I graduated from UNC Chapel Hill and we've got a great big football rivalry with NC State. For that reason, I couldn't resist the following . . .

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the congrats Julie, It means a lot to me.

    By the way, I just thought I'd remind you, that we beat you in football ALL FOUR years I was at state!!!

    ReplyDelete