Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

     So although things have been crazy, we somehow managed, back in March, to go as a family of three down to Wilmington to get some family portraits made. The timing of it amazes me, because we went on a Monday night and it was Wednesday that we ended up taking Mike to the ER and he ultimately got an ambulance ride back to Chapel Hill. I have been saving this secret photo shoot, because I wanted to be able to give these photos as an extra special gift for Mother's Day to both Mike's Mom and my Mom, Audrey's two wonderful Grandmothers! I hope all of the Mothers out there are able to celebrate this special day with their families. Here are the latest and beautiful photos of my family, courtesy of Stephanie with La Lumiere Photography.
































6 comments:

  1. Julie, What a wonderful Mother's Day gift to have these precious photos. They capture the love the three of you have for each other. I am so proud of you and hope you will try to enjoy your First Mother's Day. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Happy Mothers Day sweetheart. Love you all Mom McQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great pics of the family!! Love the one of you two looking at each other and Mikey with the lil one yelling while smiling. She's really starting to get a lil personality in these posted pictures. Love you all and Mikey keep fighting!! Faith is the best friend we have in the most uncertain times. God bless your household, Dave L,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics (again)!

    You guys are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good you guys! I love the 1st one of all of you together on the bench and the 2nd one of just Mike and Audrey together - daddy havin' fun with his little girl :-).

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priceless photos! Happy Mother's Day to you Julie! You are an awesome person and I am so glad you captured these images!
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete