Friday, May 20, 2011

Important Memorial Info

Bulletin!

     If you do not have a base decal on your car you will need to stop at the gate on the way into MCAS New River. Don't worry, right when you pull in your car will be stopped and you should just tell them you're with the McQueeney Memorial. They will guide you to the "guard shack" where you can pick up a one day temporary pass. Due to elevated security you will need a sponser. Mary Cantu will be waiting for you in the guard shack to be your sponsor if you mention that you're there for Mike. If anyone has any problems please feel free to give me a call at 910-376-9071 and if I don't answer someone will or they will call you right back. See you tomorrow to remember my beautiful husband and my daughter's special father.

-- Julie

1 comment:

  1. Julie and Audrey, I pray for peace in your heart and a light for your path when the path seems a little dark and scary.
    I believe that all of our loved ones who have passed on, are just beyond the veil in the place of Holiness waiting for our return home. We will all be together again. Blessed be that day. You and Audrey are in my thoughts and prayers. I too believe Mike is watching over all of you from above. He is the new guardian Angel.
    Love and Blessings,
    Tracy Podesta
    (Your Mom, Judy is one special person and a friend I am so blessed to have. I am here for the both of you.)

    ReplyDelete