Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

I hope everyone enjoyed the day today! I hope that you were able to spend time with friends and family and that you took time out of your day to remember the men and woman who have given their lives for our freedom!! Audrey of course dressed for the day today :-)










Please stop taking my picture Mommy!

And here is how we spent our afternoon, at a barbecue with friends!!

I am planning on having a lot of therapy time in the sun this summer . . .
Yep, this is my view for the summer for sure!


**************************************************************************

On a more serious note! Mike would be very upset if I didn't take a minute to recognize his friend and fellow Marine, Sergeant Matthew Fenton, who was killed in Iraq May 5th, 2006. Matt's death hit him very hard and he made a special point to remember Matt on this day every year. I hope that today they spent they day together having a barbecue in heaven with all the other brave souls that gave their lives for our freedom!!!

4 comments:

  1. I could eat that little gal with a spoon (hopefully not creepy sounding....but seriously, she is so adorable!)

    And totally envious of the giant bow!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole ensemble, from the head to the toes! And YOUR toes too!

    Lovely sentiment for Mike and Matt - elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly GO for the therapy ;)...Audrey is a cute as a button in her little patriotic outfit...

    ReplyDelete