Sunday, March 27, 2011
I guess Sunday always has to end . . .
The worst thing about Sunday is ALWAYS when it ends :-( We did have a great weekend though. It was obviously low-key since Mike is still pretty weak but he is getting better each day he is home. Today he even had a stretchy band out and worked out his legs for a few minutes! I love how determined he is to get things back to normal around here :-) He is a strong character that one! The rest of the weekend we pretty much just hung around the house. I did run out to do a few errands around town today. Most of all, we have been avoiding the pollen like the plague! Both my Mom and I got sinus infections and we're trying our best to keep them from coming back! Also my Dad flew in to keep us company for a night (in reality he has only been home alone like once in his life and wants to be where my Mom is, I think it's so sweet!) Anyway, it will probably be Tuesday/Wednesday before my next update. I am headed to work in the morning and then we're driving up to Chapel Hill to stay the night before chemo Tuesday morning. Wish us luck! I think we're both a little nervous that chemo will force him to take a step back in his recovery. Let's hope he does as well this time as he did last time! I hope everyone had a great weekend, made the best of the rain and stayed inside with loved ones like we did!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love you guys so much! You are in our prayers daily. Thank you for keeping us updated with the super cute blog! Give little Audrey a kiss from us. xoxoxox
ReplyDelete