Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm coming home . . .

     Today is a pretty big day in comparison to what our schedule has been like for the past two weeks. I am actually packing up and heading home today. I have mixed feelings about it; I want to stay with Mike so that he doesn't just have to trust that I am there for him, but actually sees it every second of everyday. At the same time, it has been two weeks since I turned my daughter over to my amazing Mom to take care of through this crisis and to be honest, I really miss her! I look forward to getting her back on a normal routine, catching up at work and just being home in general, but my heart will definitely be back here in this hospital! I also feel guilty that Mike is not going to get to go home with us. I do look forward to preparing the house for his return though! I want to make sure everything is clean and tidy right down to new sheets on the bed :-) That makes everyone happy right? The thought is that he should get to come home next weekend and I absolutely can't wait to have my entire family under one roof again!

    On a happier note, here are some pictures of Audrey's two week stay with her Granmama Judy :-)

Crashed out on a walk around the neighborhood!


My Mom said, "It's not the huge tub she's used too!" lol


This was my Winnie the Pooh when I was born and I was so jaundice we were the same color!


A quick trip for supplies to target, doesn't she look like a big girl riding in the cart?

Drunk with happiness on the swings :-)


Mom said when she tried to take her out of this swing she burst out crying - girl loves her swings!


Junk food at Granmama's, Vanilla Wafers!


Audrey got some special toys just to play with at Granmama's house. Mom said that she kept going under the glass table trying to get her blocks, poor thing has never seen a glass table before!


Where does Granmama come from? Audrey loves to say "mamamamamamamamamam." And I always yell out, "mama that's me!!" When I turned her over to my Mom she started telling Audrey "Granmama that's me!"

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! Little Audrey is growing like a weed. Beautiful little girl

    ReplyDelete